Press on nails are also known as glue on nails. It takes less than 10 minutes to apply, from start to finish. They are very easy to remove leaving no damage to the nails.
1. 24 Nails
2. Nail Glue
3. Nail Stick
4. Nail File
5. Wet/Dry Wipes
How to self apply:
- Lay out the nails and starting with the little finger, measure each nail to make sure each press-on fits correctly (it helps to lay them out on a flat surface);
- Make sure the hands are clean and prepped (no oils, cream or old varnish)
- Using the glue that comes with the kit, put a circle of glue onto the middle of the nail and press on the artificial nail from top to bottom. Apply enough glue so it spreads evenly but making sure it doesn’t spill out.
- Repeat step 3 until all nails are applied.
- Allow up to 5mins for the glue to dry, once completely dried you can wash your hands from any residue.